Corfu Imperial Facilities & Services
Once upon a time there was a magical island named Corfu...
• Private coves with 3 sandy beaches
• 281 luxurious sea view guestrooms including suites, dream villas & palazzos with private pools and New Penthouse family suites.
• Luxuriously appointed Lounges
• Library Salon for music & games
• Opulent ‘Alkinoos’ Lounge Bar
• Nostalgic ‘Odysseus’ lounges & terraces
• ‘Mon Repos’ Restaurant with extensive gourmet buffets
• Inspired island cuisine at acclaimed ‘Aristos’ Restaurant
• ‘Nafsika’ Poolside Restaurant for casual all-day dining
• ‘Yali’ Fish Restaurant with spectacular seafront setting
• Resort-style large freshwater pool
• Light-filled indoor pool
• ‘Elixir’ Beauty Spa
• Sea view meetings & function space with stunning sea views
• Facilities for beach, island & garden events
• ‘Charisma’ Jewellery, ‘Sunstores’ holiday shop & boutiques
• Day & evening entertainment
• Grecoland children’s club with Discovery Adventures. Tasty Corner free kids dining for excellent family vacations.
• Superb watersports & great sports facilities
• Easy accessible mooring for yachts at the luxury hotel in Corfu
• Multi lingual staff
• Guest Relations Office & Privilege Club services
• Personalised VIP services
• Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Porter
• Medical Services; Doctor on call - 24-hour, Chemist 5km, Hospital 12km, Medical centre 8km
• Private dining options
• Dry cleaning/laundry
• Postal services
• Business services - Internet Corner
• FREE Wi-Fi Internet connection
• Private Parking
• Electric club car service
• Newspaper/magazine service
• Baby-sitting service
• Organic produce from our Agreco Farm
Famous Class Services
Famous Class is simply like travelling "first-class" at a Grecotel hotel!
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 26610 88400
Combine your booking with Spa therapies!
Book your room online by 31st March & Save up to 30% on the "Imperial Garden Elixir" & "Ancient Spirit Elixir" treatments. For more information please contact the Elixir Beauty Spa: +30 26610 88400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corfu Imperial yachting services complement yacht owners cruising in the Ionian Sea.
Fine Dining at "Aristos" Restaurant
An a la carte restaurant, named after Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis. Elegant décor, outstanding service and the NEW lavish menu add up to a dining experience not no be missed.
Something to suit everyone!
Family Holidays in Corfu
Kids are treated like celebs here, with their own amenities, dining menus, discovery adventures, Grecoland area, welcome gifts and much more!
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send